5-Ingredient Meatball Casserole Recipe Is an Easy, Cheesy Fan Favorite for Dinner by 30Seconds Food
This easy meatball casserole recipe will be your to-go recipe for those busy weeknights, or anytime. This cheesy casserole recipe is a true fan favorite.
Serve it for dinner with garlic bread and a salad for a hearty, kid-friendly meal in less than one hour.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 2 packages pre-made meatballs (or your favorite homemade meatball recipe)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 - 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the meatballs on a baking sheet at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
- Combine the spaghetti sauce and spinach. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the meatballs.
- Add dollops of ricotta cheese around the meatballs. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Pop back into the 375-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan and chopped fresh basil, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Baking Sheets $7 & Up
Frozen Meatballs $7 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.