Valentine's Day Cupcakes: How to Make Chocolate Cupcakes With Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting by 30Seconds Food
Raspberries and chocolate make a mouth-watering combination. If you don't like the raspberry seeds, after you puree the raspberries in a blender, pour them through a fine sieve to remove the seeds. Dress these cupcakes up even more by adding chocolate curls or a chocolate ganache drizzle.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, pureed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh raspberries, for garnish
Here's how to make them:
- Bake the cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Allow to cool completely.
- For the frosting, beat the butter and cream cheese together until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add the raspberry puree and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes with the raspberry frosting. Top with a fresh raspberry, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cupcake Baking Pans $6 & Up
Cupcake Liners $4 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mix $1 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.