20-Minute Taco Soup Recipe: The Easiest Ground Beef Taco Soup Recipe Ever by Donna John
Why do we love this taco soup recipe? Because all the ingredients are in your pantry and it takes about 20 minutes to make. The hardest part of this recipe is opening the cans.
All the ingredients for this ground beef soup recipe can be kept in the pantry for when you have a taco soup craving. You could freeze the leftover soup for later.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomato with green chilies
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- chopped avocado, tortilla chips, chopped cilantro, sour cream, chopped red onions, black olives, shredded cheese, salsa (optional toppings)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a large soup pot until brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients except optional toppings. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Chili Beans $1 & Up
Tomatoes With Green Chiles $2 & Up
Pinto Beans $1 & Up
Stewed Tomatoes $1 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
Ranch Dressing Mix $2 & Up
Chopped Green Chiles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.