Puerto Rican Coquito Recipe: Spread Holiday Cheer With This Cremoso Di Cocco Cocktail by Chef Adrianne Calvo
Eggnog spreads a lot of holiday cheer around Christmas and the New Year. Its Puerto Rican cousin, coquito, is sweeping bars all over the country during this holiday season. Why? Because creamy coquito is made with coconut milk, cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, rum, vanilla and spices. How could it not be delicious?
Here's my Italian version of coquito that I make often for friends and family. Serve this eggless eggnog at all your holiday get-togethers.
Cuisine: Puerto Rican
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Nutella, brushed inside the glass
Here's how to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Whip for 30 seconds.
- Place in an airtight container and allow to sit in refrigerator for 24 hours to allow flavors to come together.
- Shake well before enjoying. Brush the inside of a glass with Nutella and then pour drink into it.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.