This Kiwi & Strawberry Christmas Wreath Snack for Kids Is Packed With Something Unexpected by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Did your child ask for vitamin C for Christmas? Probably not. But if you serve them this fun kiwi and strawberry fruit wreath, that's what they're going to get – and lots of it.
- kiwi, peeled and cut into rounds
Here's how to make it:
- Lay the kiwi slices in a circle on the plate to create the wreath.
- Cut round pieces out of the strawberries to create "ornaments" for the wreath.
- Cut one strawberry in half to create the top of the bow.
- Cut slivers out of a strawberry to create the bottom of the bow.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Plates $6 & Up
Fruit Knives $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.