Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Peanut Butter Toast Will Be Your Kid's Favorite New Holiday Tradition by 30Seconds Food
Who knew Rudolph's nose was actually a strawberry? Serve your kids this fun peanut butter toast as a snack or even breakfast, and it's sure to become a holiday tradition. Better yet, let your kids eat it while they watch the movie or read the book!
- peanut butter or nut butter
Here's how to make it:
- Cover the bread with a layer of peanut butter.
- Cut one strawberry in half to make the ears.
- Cut strips out of another strawberry to make the antlers.
- Cut the very top off of a large strawberry to create the nose.
- Use two blueberries for the eyes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.