Simple Christmas Wreath Cupcakes Recipe: Everyone Will Think You Bought Them at a Bakery by 30Seconds Food
These wreath holiday cupcakes look like you bought them at the bakery. Shhh! No one needs to know how easy they are to make. Just get ready for the compliments and people asking you to host a cake decorating party.
All you need to create these Christmas wreath cupcakes is frosting, red and green food coloring and holiday sprinkles. You'll also need a plastic zipper bag or cake decorating bag and a decorating tip. You can find these at discount stores and online (see links below).
You could also make these even fancier by adding holiday candies (the ones that melt in your mouth, not in your hand). A tray of these simple wreath holiday cupcakes looks so pretty on your dessert table. Store the leftovers in an airtight container. Be sure to bake extra for friends, family, neighbors and coworkers.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 box (15 ounces) cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 can white frosting
- green and red food coloring
- holiday sprinkles
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cupcakes according to package directions in cupcake liners. Allow to cool completely.
- Color all but about 1/4 cup of the frosting green using the food coloring. Put the frosting into a cake decorating bag fitted with desired medium tip or spoon into a plastic zipper bag and cut the end off to create a bag. Pipe a green circle around the edge of the cupcakes.
- Color the remaining frosting red using the food coloring. Put the frosting into a cake decorating bag fitted with desired small tip or spoon into a plastic zipper bag and cut the end off to create a bag. Pipe a bow at the top of the wreath. (You could also use premade edible red bows.)
- Decorate, as desired, with sprinkles.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cake Mix $1 & Up
Cake Icing $1 & Up
Holiday Sprinkles $6 & Up
Food Coloring $4 & Up
Cake Decorating Kits $9 & Up
Edible Red Bows $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.