Christmas Cupcake Recipes: These Easy Holiday Wreath Cupcakes Look Like a Professional Baker Made Them by 30Seconds Food
These wreath holiday cupcakes look like you bought them at the bakery. Shhh! No one needs to know how easy they were to make.
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 can white frosting
- green and red food coloring
- holiday sprinkles
Here's how to make them:
- Bake the cupcakes according to package directions in cupcake liners. Allow to cool completely.
- Color all but about 1/4 cup of the frosting green using the food coloring. Put the frosting into a cake decorating bag fitted with desired medium tip or spoon into a plastic zipper bag and cut the end off to create a bag. Pipe a green circle around the edge of the cupcakes.
- Color the remaining frosting red using the food coloring. Put the frosting into a cake decorating bag fitted with desired small tip or spoon into a plastic zipper bag and cut the end off to create a bag. Pipe a bow at the top of the wreath. (You could also use premade edible red bows.)
- Decorate, as desired, with sprinkles.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cake Mix $1 & Up
Cake Icing $1 & Up
Holiday Sprinkles $6 & Up
Food Coloring $4 & Up
Cake Decorating Kits $9 & Up
Edible Red Bows $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.