Easy Holiday Candy Recipes: Peppermint Bark With Chocolate in Cookie Cutters Makes a Fun Gift by 30Seconds Food
Peppermint bark made in cute holiday cookie cutters makes a sweet treat or gift for friends and family. Leave the bark in the cookie cutter and wrap with plastic and ribbon or pop them out and keep your cookie cutters. Don't have holiday cookie cutters? Make the recipe in a 13x9-inch pan and cut into squares or desired shapes.
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (24 ounces) white almond bark
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 - 4 tablespoons crushed candy canes, plus more for sprinkling on top
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth.
- Place a sheet of foil on a flat plate or baking sheet and arrange cookie cutters on top. (The surface must be flat or the chocolate will leak from the bottom of the cookie cutter.)
- Fill the cookie cutters with about 1/4 inch of the chocolate. Put them into the freezer to set, about 20 minutes.
- Melt the white almond bark in the microwave until smooth. Stir in the peppermint extract and crushed candy canes.
- Pour a layer of the almond bark over the set chocolate. Sprinkle with some additional crushed candy canes. Put them back into the freezer to harden.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Holiday Cookie Cutters $6 & Up
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips $4 & Up
Almond Bark $3 & Up
Peppermint Extract $4 & Up
Candy Canes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.