Easiest Corn Casserole Recipe Ever: Just 5 Simple Ingredients by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.