Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe With Peppermint Frosting Is What Christmas Tastes Like by 30Seconds Food
It's an easy and delicious way to spread holiday cheer!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24 cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup tub-style cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the cupcakes according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and peppermint extract using an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Frost the cupcakes with the icing and sprinkle with the crushed candy canes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Peppermint Extract $4 & Up
Candy Canes $3 & Up
Peppermint Candies $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Christmas Cupcake Liners $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.