This Skillet Caesar Chicken Recipe Is the Easiest Thing You'll Make All Week by Heather Holter
When it comes to dinner, quick and delicious is what I'm all about. This easy skillet chicken recipe is both of those things. My family loved it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Caesar salad dressing
- cooked noodles or mashed potatoes, for serving
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook about 5 minutes per side to brown.
- Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over the chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer on medium-low for about 1 hour, flipping chicken every 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate when cooked through.
- Let the sauce stand for 5 minutes, then whisk until well combined.
- Serve the chicken either whole or sliced with the sauce over mashed potatoes, noodles or rice.