This Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta With Crispy Chicken Parmesan Recipe Will Leave Your Family Speechless by Chef Gigi Gaggero
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thin horizontally
- 6 ounces butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs or panko
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1/4 cup flour
Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta
- 8 ounce spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- 5-6 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- In a shallow baking dish combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and flour. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 3 ounces of the butter. Place the chicken breasts in the butter. Remove the chicken and then dredge through the bread crumb mixture. Coat well.
- Over medium-high, heat a large sauté pan with the remaining butter and olive oil. Cook the chicken cutlets about 4-5 minutes each side until crispy and cooked through.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to manufacturer's directions.
- While noodles cook, add the cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to a large skillet. Whisk together and cook over medium-high heat until it starts to reduce and thicken, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard the garlic.
- Add sauce to the drained pasta. Coat well. Serve the chicken sliced on top of with the pasta and garnish with chopped fresh parsley and lemon.