Crispy Baked Broccoli & Cheese Balls Recipe Is a Fan Favorite by 30Seconds Food
Kids and adults both love these crispy broccoli and cheddar cheese bites. Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups chopped steamed broccoli (packed)
- 1 cup panko
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil or coconut oil cooking spray
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the steamed broccoli, panko, eggs, cheese, green onions and garlic in a bowl. Mix until well combined and mashed together. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Form broccoli mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly spray the tops of the balls with olive oil spray. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven about 20 to 25 minutes, or until they begin to get brown and crispy. Serve.
Variation: To mimic the classic broccoli rice casserole, add 1/2 cup of cooked white rice to the mixture.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.