This Tasty Leftovers Pizza Recipe Is Thanksgiving Dinner in One Bite by Donna John
Tired of using those Thanksgiving leftovers for sandwiches? Turn them into a fun pizza!
And don't limit yourself to just the ingredients listed. Throw whatever you have on top, like green bean casserole, chopped ham, mashed potatoes or remnants of that relish tray. Just be sure not to overload it or the crust will get soggy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- pizza crust
- chopped turkey
- cranberry sauce
- shredded mozzarella or Gouda cheese
- chopped fresh herbs (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pizza dough onto a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the crust with gravy.
- Top with the chopped turkey and cheese.
- Add dollops of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until crust is brown and toppings are bubbly.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Thanksgiving Leftover Containers $6 & Up
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.