Pumpkin Popovers With Parmesan Cheese Are Popover Perfection by .. ..
Peter Piper picked a peck of pumpkin popovers. Phew! Seriously, this twist on traditional popovers is pumpkin perfection.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously grease a popover pan or custard cups with melted butter. Set aside on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In your stand blender or food processor, combine the eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Heat the popover pans for about 5 minutes in the oven. Pour about 1/3 cup batter into each cup.
- Bake 50 minutes. Quickly cut a small slit in top of each popover to release steam. Bake an additional 10 minutes to dry out. Immediately release popovers from cups. Serve hot dusted with Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Popover Pans $13 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.