Gnocchi Soup Recipe Like Olive Garden: Stay Home & Make This Easy 30-Minute Copycat Gnocchi Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 package (16 ounces) gnocchi
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a soup pot. Add the onion, celery and garlic, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring, an additional minute.
- Add the half and half and broth. Cook until it starts to thicken up, about 8 minutes. Add the thyme, carrots, spinach, chicken and gnocchi. Cook about 5 minutes or until gnocchi is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.