No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Parfaits Recipe: Thanksgiving Dessert Perfection by Shauna Flury
This easy pumpkin cheesecake parfait recipe will make your pumpkin pie fanatics, pudding fans and cheesecake lovers all happy. How can you go wrong?
This is a wonderful recipe to serve on Thanksgiving. You can make it ahead of time and it doesn't require the oven. Perfection!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 12 sheets graham crackers (can use vanilla wafers)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tubs (12 ounces each) whipped topping, thawed
Here's how to make it:
- Put the graham crackers and butter into a food processor or blender. Pulse until you have crumbs. Spread the crumbs evenly onto the bottom of dessert glasses.
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon a layer of the pumpkin mixture onto the graham crackers. Add a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until glasses are full. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Graham Crackers $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Coconut Sugar $5 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.