No-Bake Pumpkin Parfaits Recipe: If Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pudding & Pumpkin Pie Had a Baby by Shauna Flury
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 12 sheets graham crackers (can use vanilla wafers)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tubs (12 ounces each) whipped topping, thawed
Here's how to make it:
- Put the graham crackers and butter into a food processor or blender. Pulse until you have crumbs. Spread the crumbs evenly onto the bottom of dessert glasses.
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon a layer of the pumpkin mixture onto the graham crackers. Add a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until glasses are full. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Graham Crackers $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Coconut Sugar $5 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.