Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Parfaits (If Cheesecake, Pudding & Pie Had a Baby) by Shauna Flury
- 12 sheets graham crackers (can use vanilla wafers)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tubs (12 ounces each) whipped topping, thawed
Here's how to make it:
- Put the graham crackers and butter into a food processor or blender. Pulse until you have crumbs. Spread the crumbs evenly onto the bottom of dessert glasses.
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon a layer of the pumpkin mixture onto the graham crackers. Add a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until glasses are full. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.