Easy Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Recipe: Just 2 Simple Ingredients Make Appetizer Snack Magic by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- Brussels sprouts, washed and dried
- pepper (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Season the Brussels sprouts with pepper.
- Take one piece of bacon and place a Brussels sprout at the end. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat.
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30-35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Toothpicks $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.