Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts: Just 2 Ingredients Makes Appetizer Magic by 30Seconds Food
Wrap brussels sprouts in bacon and you get a super simple appetizer. And with two ingredients (we don't count the pepper!) they are so easy to make!
- brussels sprouts, washed and dried
- pepper (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Season the brussels sprouts with pepper.
- Take one piece of bacon and place a brussels sprout at the end. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat.
- Place the brussels sprouts on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30-35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Toothpicks $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.