Halloween Party Ideas: How to Make Jack 'o Lantern Bell Pepper Serving Bowls by 30Seconds Food
Vegetable trays are a staple at most parties. This Halloween, up the creative factor on your tray by making these cute pumpkin serving bowls out of bell peppers.
- assorted colors of bell peppers
- vegetables, cut up (for dipping)
- ranch dressing (try this ranch dressing recipe)
Here's how to make them:
- Cut the tops off of the bell peppers. Carefully remove the seeds.
- With a sharp knife, very carefully cut a jack 'o lantern face into each bell pepper.
- Test the bell peppers and make sure they will stand up. If not, slice a very thin amount off the bottom to stabilize.
- Fill with cut up vegetables and place on a serving platter along with a bowl of ranch for dipping.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.