Easy Halloween Appetizers: How to Make Guacamole "Brain" Dip With Spooky Tortilla Crisps by 30Seconds Food
Guacamole inside a hollowed-out cauliflower seems innocent enough – unless it's Halloween. Now you've got brains! Served with spooky shaped homemade tortilla chips, this appetizer will gone in the blink of a witch’s eye!
- 1 small cauliflower
- guacamole (try this homemade guacamole recipe)
- multi-grain tortillas
- olive oil
- curry powder or paprika
Here’s how to make it:
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut a slice from the top so it can stand upside down.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover tortillas on both sides some olive oil. Using cookie cutters, make as many spooky Halloween shapes out of the tortillas as possible. Put them on a baking sheet that's been covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle them with some curry powder. Bake until crispy, about 7 minutes (every oven is different).
- Meanwhile, wash the cauliflower. Remove as much of the stem as possible.
- Prepare your favorite (or use store bought) guacamole. Stuff the cauliflower with the guacamole. Serve the tortilla crisps with the cauliflower brain dip!