Hangover Cures: This Breakfast Cheeseburger With Bacon & Hash Browns Is Mad Genius by 30Seconds Food
Close your eyes and imagine biting into the breakfast burger pictured above. Put a huge smile on your face, didn't it? Fried, scrambled or poached eggs all top this burger to perfection, and if you don't like bacon, use ham, Canadian bacon or even prosciutto. It goes without saying that this should be an every-once-in-a-while indulgence. We're thinking "Cheat Day."
- hamburger bun
- roll breakfast sausage
- 2 - 3 slices bacon, fried crisp
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- hash browns (try this waffle iron hash browns recipe)
- 1 egg, cooked the way you like it
Here's how to make it:
- Cut about 1/4 - 1/3 cup of the breakfast sausage off the roll and shape into a hamburger patty. Cook in a skillet until browned and cooked through. Drain on a paper towel.
- Put the cooked sausage patty on the bottom of the bun. Top with the slice of cheese, then bacon, hash browns and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Serve. Makes one burger.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.