Easy Frittata Recipes: This Avocado & Cheese Frittata Recipe Is a Whole Lotta Yum by 30Seconds Food
A frittata is a quick, filling and a delicious family meal. But when you add avocado to your frittata, something magic happens. Crispy prosciutto or bacon up the wow factor if you have a meat lover in the house. Sun-dried tomatoes are another great addition. If you don't want to mess with your broiler, skip the browning step. It'll taste just as good.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija or feta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt or Morton Nature’s Seasons (or to taste)
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a ovenproof skillet. Beat the eggs and milk together. Season with the seasoned salt (or just use salt and pepper). Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the grated mozzarella or cheddar and green onion. Continue cooking until eggs are about halfway done.
- Lay the avocado slices over the eggs. Sprinkle with the Cotija or feta cheese. Cover the pan and cook another 3 minutes, or until almost done.
- Remove the lid and pop under a broiler for about 1 minute to brown the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frittata Cookbooks $3 & Up
Frittata Pans $15 & Up
Morton Nature's Seasons $8 & Up
Seasoned Salt $4 & Up
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.