Every Mom Needs This Mini Cheesy Cauliflower Bites Recipe by Shauna Flury
- 1 cup cauliflower, divided into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temp
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, or flour of choice
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl. Mix lightly to form a batter-like consistency. Do not over mix.
- Divide into ramekins or greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.