Easy, Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole Recipe Turns Cauliflower Into Comfort Food by Shauna Flury
Have someone in your life who won't eat their vegetables? This easy cauliflower gratin recipe is a great way to hide veggies for picky eaters. In fact, this cheesy cauliflower casserole recipe turns cauliflower into comfort food.
This easy, cheesy casserole recipe includes cauliflower, eggs, butter, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, black pepper, garlic powder, baking powder and flour. You mix the ingredients, put them into a casserole dish and bake until golden brown. It's vegetarian and gluten-free, and so easy and delicious!
These cauliflower bites are yummy on their own, or you can dip them in soup, like my spinach soup or tomato fennel soup. You can double or triple this cauliflower recipe for however many people you're serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups cauliflower, divided into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 pinches black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (or flour of choice)
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- You can try other cheeses in this potato casserole, such as gruyere or cheddar.
- Store leftovers in a container in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave.
- Garnish with parsley or chives, if desired.
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl. Mix lightly to form a batter-like consistency. Do not over mix.
- Put into a casserole dish, or divide into ramekins or greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 18.5g
Saturated Fat: 11.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 4.6g
Dietary Fiber: 1.9g
Total Sugars: 1.6g
Vitamin D: 12mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.