Easy Cauliflower Gratin Recipe: This Cheesy Cauliflower Bites Recipe Is Perfect for Picky Eaters by Shauna Flury
Have someone in your life who won't eat vegetables? This easy cauliflower gratin recipe is a great way to hide veggies for picky eaters. These cheesy cauliflower bites are yummy on their own, or you can dip them in soup, like my spinach soup or tomato fennel soup. You can double or triple this cauliflower recipe for however many people you're serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup cauliflower, divided into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temp
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, or flour of choice
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl. Mix lightly to form a batter-like consistency. Do not over mix.
- Divide into ramekins or greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.