Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole Recipe Turns Cauliflower Into Comfort Food by Shauna Flury
Have someone in your life who won't eat vegetables? This easy cauliflower gratin recipe is a great way to hide veggies for picky eaters. In fact, this cheesy cauliflower casserole recipe turns cauliflower into comfort food.
These cauliflower bites are yummy on their own, or you can dip them in soup, like my spinach soup or tomato fennel soup. You can double or triple this cauliflower recipe for however many people you're serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 cups cauliflower, divided into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon butter, at room temp
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 pinches black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, or flour of choice
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl. Mix lightly to form a batter-like consistency. Do not over mix.
- Put into a casserole dish, or divide into ramekins or greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.