This Halloween Popcorn Mix Is a Colorful Snack for Trick-or-Treaters by Gigi Gaggero
Halloween popcorn from Sommer Collier of A Spicy Perspective will delight your kids and trick-or-treaters. Put it out in a bowl or package it in clear party bags and tie with a orange and black ribbons.
- 12 ounces purple candy melts
- 14 cups popped popcorn (from 1/2 cup kernels)
- 11 ounces candy pumpkins
- 1 cup green chocolate-coated candies
- 1 cup candy corn
- 3 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles
Here's how to make it:
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until smooth.
- Place the popcorn on a large rimmed baking sheet. Thoroughly salt the popcorn. Pour the melted candy melts over the top and stir to coat.
- Once coated, apply the sprinkles quickly. Allow the popcorn to dry.
- Break the popcorn apart and toss in the additional candy. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Photos: Sommer Collier, A Spicy Perspective
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Purple Candy Melts $6 & Up
Popcorn $2 & Up
Pumpkin Candy $6 & Up
Green Chocolate Candy $6 & Up
Candy Corn $4 & Up
Halloween Sprinkles $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.