Cranberry & Cream Cheese Rollups With Fresh Herbs (Move Over, Cranberry Sauce!) by 30Seconds Food
Pumpkins aren't the only food that shines during the cooler months – fall also means cranberries! Think outside the box (aka cranberry sauce) with cranberries this year by making these simple rollups loaded with fresh herbs and dried cranberries. What a fun addition to your Thanksgiving table – or anytime! Experiment with different combinations of herbs to create your own unique appetizer.
- flour tortillas
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Here's how to make them:
- Whip the cream cheese and garlic salt until fluffy.
- Stir in the herbs and cranberries.
- Spread mixture onto flour tortillas and roll up.
- Cut into rounds with a sharp knife. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dried Cranberries $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.