This Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad Dressing Recipe Will Get You Ready for Summer by 30Seconds Food
Pour this fruity strawberry poppy seed salad dressing over your greens, close your eyes and you'll know it's summertime. Really. It's also great over grilled chicken or shrimp.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 5 strawberries, stems removed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine or champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse until strawberries are completely liquid and incorporated. Store in the fridge.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Dressing Cruets $6 & Up
Poppy Seeds $3 & Up
Champagne Vinegar $4 & Up
Honey $6 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.