Hearty Beef Stew Recipe: The Most Delicious Beef Stew Takes Less Than an Hour by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing like the comfort of a big bowl of beef stew. In fact, beef stew may just top the list of the world's greatest comfort foods. But, who has the time to cook beef stew all day long? Not us!
That's why we love this easy beef stew recipe. This hearty beef stew is ready in less than an hour. Seriously!
Just brown the beef, add the vegetables to the pot, add the beef back to the pot and simmer all the ingredients. Voila, piping hot beef stew before you know it. Enjoy every delicious bite for dinner with some fresh baked bread!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large potato, cut up
- 1 large onion, cut up
- 2 large carrots, cut up
- 3 ribs celery, cut up
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Season the meat with salt and pepper and cook until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Add the vegetables to the pot and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef back into the pot along with the broth and tomato sauce. Turn heat to low and cook about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with your favorite bread.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Stew Cookbooks $4 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Canola Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.