Easy Beef Stew Recipe: Delicious Beef Stew on the Table in 45 Minutes or Less by 30Seconds Food
During the cooler months, there's nothing like a big bowl of beef stew. But, who has the time to cook it all day long? Not us! Here's my easy beef stew recipe that's ready in less than 45 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large potato, cut up
- 1 large onion, cut up
- 2 large carrots, cut up
- 3 ribs celery, cut up
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Season the meat with salt and pepper and cook until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Add the vegetables to the pot and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- Add meat back into the pot along with the broth and tomato sauce. Turn heat to low and cook about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Stew Cookbooks $4 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Canola Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.