Chef's Easy Maple-Glazed Grilled Pork Chops Recipe Has That Fall Flavor With That Summer Grill Feeling by Chef Gigi
If you're like me, you love to grill all year round. And just because it's fall, or even the holidays, doesn't mean you can't get that grilled taste you crave any time of year.
This flavor-packed maple-glazed pork chop recipe with apples has that fall flavor – but it's grilled. The best of both worlds. Plus, it's ready in only about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 pork chops, bone in
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 Granny Smith apples, medium dice, skin on
- 1/2 cup bone broth or meaty beef stock
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice or fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the grill. Rub both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Oil the grill and the pork chops slightly. Place chops on the grill and cook until desired temperature. While chops are cooking, prepare the glaze.
- In a large saucepan on high heat, melt the butter and white sugar. Add the apples and sauté until brown, but not cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and remove with a slotted spoon. Set aside in single layer on a sheet pan.
- Add brown sugar, fruit juices and broth. Reduce liquid slightly and then add maple syrup. Stir to form a sauce. Remove from heat and glaze the chops the last 10 minutes on the grill, turning frequently.
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil to thicken. Add apples and stir to coat. Top the pork chops with the apples and maple glaze.
Photo Credit: Elsie Bauer
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Sugar $3 & Up
Bone Broth $3 & Up
Beef Stock $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Pineapple Juice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.