Autumn Recipes: How to Make Maple-Glazed Grilled Pork Chops With Apples by .. ..
I love to fire up the grill during fall and winter months. The late-harvest flavors in these maple-glazed pork chops will warm you from the chill.
- 4 pork chops, bone in
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 Granny Smith apples, medium dice, skin on
- 1/2 cup bone broth or meaty beef stock
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice or fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Here’s how to make them:
- Heat the grill. Rub both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Oil the grill and the pork chops slightly. Place chops on the grill and cook until desired temperature. While chops are cooking prepare the glaze.
- In a large saucepan on high heat, melt the butter and white sugar. Add the apples and sauté until brown, but not cooked through, about 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and remove with a slotted spoon. Set aside in single layer on a sheet pan.
- Add brown sugar and broth. Reduce liquid slightly and then add maple syrup. Stir to form a sauce. Remove from heat and glaze the chops the last 10 minutes on the grill, turning frequently.
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil to thicken. Add apples and stir to coat. Top the pork chops with the apples and maple glaze.
Photo Credit: Elsie Bauer
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Sugar $3 & Up
Bone Broth $3 & Up
Beef Stock $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Pineapple Juice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.