Easy Parmesan Broccoli Creamy Chicken Casserole Recipe Is Chef Approved by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
I love this chicken casserole recipe because it’s fast, cheap and easy. My family loves it because it’s delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, medium dice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 dozen brown cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a glass baking dish, add the chicken, mushrooms garlic, onion, broccoli and rice.
- Combine additional ingredients in a separate bowl and mix together well. Pour over the chicken and season again with salt and freshly ground pepper. Top with additional cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour in a preheated 350-degree F or until the chicken is cooked through to 160 degrees F degrees internal temperature and the rice is tender. Remove the foil the last 15 minutes of cooking to brown the top. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Photo: Amy Wilder
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Long-grain Rice $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Ground Sage $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.