Easy Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe: The True Gems of Summer by Alison Mountford
Cherry tomatoes are like sparkling rubies, the true gems of summer. Cherry tomatoes are so colorful, healthy and delicious that I'm guilty of overbuying (or over-growing) them. We can't possibly eat all these tomatoes, but they're too good to waste.
That's why this easy roasted cherry tomatoes recipe is one of the best ways to use them. So quick and yummy, and they work well with pasta or bruschetta. See additional ideas for how to use them below! You'll thank yourself in January for a burst of summer bounty!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 13 to 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 quart
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, whole or sliced in half
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Toss tomatoes in olive oil and garlic.
- Place tomatoes on a flat baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast tomatoes at 425 degrees F for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool and scrape all, including the oil and juices, into glass jars or storage containers. They'll freeze well for six months or last in the fridge for about a week.
Additional ideas for how to enjoy them:
- Sauté sausage and add tomatoes near the end for a fast sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.