Chef's Sweet & Spicy Apricot-Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe Is Crazy Good by Chef Gigi
If you're a chicken wings lover, you are going to think you've died and gone to chicken wing heaven after you try my sweet and spicy chicken wings recipe. This apricot-glazed chicken wings recipe is crazy good. In fact, I'm pretty sure your mouth will be watering even while you read this delicious appetizer recipe.
If you’re like me, you grill year-round – rain, sleet, heat or snow. This sweet, spicy chicken wings recipe doesn’t care if it’s July or January. It just invites you to sit back, relax and enjoy every savory grilled chicken bite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken wings, wing tips removed and wings cut into two pieces
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Here’s how to make them:
- In a large bowl, combine the apricot preserves, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and spices. Divide mixture in half.
- Add the chicken wings to the large bowl with the sauce and toss to coat. Let the chicken wings stand for 5 minutes.
- Grill the chicken wings, covered, over moderately high heat, turning them occasionally, until they are charred in spots and cooked through, 22 to 25 minutes. Transfer the chicken wings to a platter. Serve with the reserved sauce on the side, and/or with your favorite chicken wings dipping sauces.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Apricot Preserves $3 & Up
Coconut Aminos $4 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
White Pepper $3 & Up
Dark Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Garlic Salt $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.