Apricot-Glazed Chicken Wings: Sweet & Spicy Grilling Goodness! by Gigi Gaggero
If you’re like me, you grill year-round – rain, sleet or snow. This sweet, spicy chicken wings recipe doesn’t care if it’s July or January!
- 3 pounds chicken wings, wing tips removed and wings cut into two pieces
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Here’s how to make them:
- In a large bowl, combine the apricot preserves, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and spices. Divide mixture in half.
- Add the chicken wings to the large bowl with the sauce and toss to coat. Let the chicken wings stand for 5 minutes.
- Grill the chicken wings, covered, over moderately high heat, turning them occasionally, until they are charred in spots and cooked through, 22-25 minutes. Transfer the chicken wings to a platter and serve the reserved sauce on the side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Apricot Preserves $3 & Up
Coconut Aminos $4 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
White Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.