This Barbecue Pineapple & Chicken Kebabs Recipe Is Happy on a Stick by 30Seconds Food
Make up a bunch for your next potluck, family gathering or cookout. Everyone will love this easy chicken recipe!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into bite-sized pieces or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 onion, cut into chunks the same size as the chicken (optional)
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients. Mix well. Remove about a 1/2 cup and set aside for serving. Pour the sauce into a plastic zipper bag. Add the chicken chunks and allow to marinate a couple hours or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto skewers, alternating with the pineapple and onion, if using. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook on a hot grill, turning often, until chicken is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with reserved sauce.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pineapple Chunks $1 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Teriyaki Sauce $3 & Up
Skewers $5 & Up
Indoor Grills $15 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.