This Barbecue Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs Recipe Is Summer on a Stick by 30Seconds Food
Chicken goes so well with grilled fruits. These chicken and pineapple kebabs are marinated in a tangy homemade teriyaki barbecue sauce then quickly cooked on your indoor grill or outdoor grill. Make up a bunch for your next potluck, family gathering or cookout.
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into bite-sized pieces or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 onion, cut into chunks the same size as the chicken (optional)
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients. Mix well. Remove about a 1/2 cup and set aside for serving. Pour the sauce into a plastic zipper bag. Add the chicken chunks and allow to marinate a couple hours or overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and thread onto skewers, alternating with the pineapple and onion, if using. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook on a hot grill, turning often, until chicken is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. Serve with reserved sauce.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pineapple Chunks $1 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Teriyaki Sauce $3 & Up
Skewers $5 & Up
Indoor Grills $15 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.