Refreshing & Fruity Watermelon Water Recipe Won't Disappoint by 30Seconds Food
Make a pitcher of this refreshing watermelon water ASAP. Why? Because this watermelon water recipe tastes delicious and will hydrate you.
Yes, it has some sugar it in, but not as much as soda. Kick soda to the curb.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups diced watermelon, peeled and seeded
- 10 cups water (divided)
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put the watermelon and 4 cups water into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher and add the remaining 6 cups of water. Stir.
- Add the sugar and stir well. Taste and add more sugar, if needed.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Beverage Dispensers $10 & Up
Watermelon Knives $6 & Up
Watermelon Cookbooks $4 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.