Watermelon Salsa Recipe: This Fruity Salsa Turns Up the Volume on Memorial Day Snacking by Donna John
Sweet. Savory. Refreshing. Watermelon salsa not only screams summer – it does it with a bullhorn and pom poms! Want to up the savory (and summer) factor? Grill the watermelon before chopping. Serve with tortilla chips or my homemade wonton chips.
- 5 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- juice and zest of 1 lime
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.