Fresh & Fruity Watermelon Salsa Recipe Turns Up the Volume on Summer Snacking by Donna John
Want to up the savory (and summer) factor? Grill the watermelon before chopping. Serve with tortilla chips or my homemade wonton chips.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 5 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- juice and zest of 1 lime
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.