Secret Ingredient Snickerdoodles Recipe: This Easy Cinnamon Cookie Recipe Is Next Level by Kimberly Johnson
Want to take your snickerdoodle cookie recipe up a notch? I have a secret ingredient in my back pocket that makes my snickerdoodles even more moist and delicious. Drumroll, please...
Add cinnamon baking chips! Seriously! The result is amazing. This will be your new favorite cookie recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cinnamon-flavored baking chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add vanilla extract and eggs and mix until creamy.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl.
- Shape the dough into balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place the balls 3 inches apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Don't flatten the balls.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes in a preheated 375-degree F oven, until set and lightly brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cinnamon Baking Chips $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.