Greek Chicken & Orzo Salad: An Easy One-Pot Meal in the Pressure Cooker! by Shauna Flury
This Greek chicken and orzo pasta salad is made in your electric pressure cooker (aka Instant Pot®). It's light, fresh and kid approved! Cook times are approximate. Adjust up and down depending on your elevation. Customize your salad by adding chopped tomatoes, red pepper or cucumber.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 can green and/or black olives
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups orzo
- Greek seasoning, turmeric.and sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Lightly brown the chicken on the saute setting.
- Add the chicken broth, green onions and olives. Season with a healthy amount of Greek seasoning and sprinkle with turmeric and a dash of sea salt.
- Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes then quick release.
- Add the orzo and cook on low pressure for 4 minutes. Let it sit for 3 minutes then quick release. Stir and enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.