Easy Greek Chicken & Orzo Salad: Make This Simple Mediterranean Meal in Your Pressure Cooker or Instant Pot® by Shauna Flury
This delicious Greek chicken and orzo pasta salad recipe is made in your electric pressure cooker (aka Instant Pot®). It's light, fresh, fast and kid approved. Cook times are approximate. Adjust up and down depending on your elevation. Customize your salad by adding chopped tomatoes, red pepper or cucumber. So easy and so savory.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 can green and/or black olives
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups orzo
- Greek seasoning, turmeric and sea salt to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Lightly brown the chicken on the saute setting of your pressure cooker.
- Add the chicken broth, green onions and olives. Season with a healthy amount of Greek seasoning and sprinkle with turmeric and a dash of sea salt.
- Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes then quick release.
- Add the orzo and cook on low pressure for 4 minutes. Let it sit for 3 minutes then quick release. Stir and enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.