Easy Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe: Mini Steamed Chocolate Cakes Are a Fun, Quick & Kid-Approved Dessert by Shauna Flury
Some of the best childhood memories are made in the kitchen. Here's an easy and delicious chocolate mug cake recipe you can make with your kids as an afternoon treat and fun cooking lesson. Makes an amazing dessert for adults, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- powdered sugar, for topping (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix all dry ingredients in small heat-safe glass bowl. Once combined, add your wet ingredients and mix until fully blended.
- Place glass bowl in a steamer basket and steam until cake has risen, about 5-10 minutes depending on the size of your pot and heat level.
- Cool completely and dust with powdered sugar.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.